Wangsa Metroview Condominium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Account number for TNB Bills.

2 posters

Go down

New Account number for TNB Bills. Empty New Account number for TNB Bills.

Post  rhlam83 Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:37 pm

Hi Guys,

FYI, the TNB Bills are now registered under the owner's name and not under Peluang Mutiara anymore. I went to the developer office regarding this as my tenant continued to pay for the old account, and only then that they told me it has changed and gave me the receipts on the name transfer and changes.

According to the developer, this receipt is very important to reclaim the RM400 deposit. I enquired if they had sent out any mails on this, and they mentioned no. Just that whoever comes over they will pass the receipts. To those who have not collect their receipts please do so and remember to PAY your bills to the correct account.

I have called TNB Tmn Melawati to transfer my wrongly paid amount to the correct account. According to them, there is a significant amount still parked under Peluang Mutiara's account which means alot of us is still paying to the wrong account. Please take note.

rhlam83

Back to top Go down

New Account number for TNB Bills. Empty Re: New Account number for TNB Bills.

Post  Ray Sat Aug 01, 2009 12:29 am

Hi All,
I encounter a headache-problem regarding this.
Sometime in April, the electricity to my unit was cut by TNB.
Not happy with that, i straightaway called TNB and to my surprise, they said the registration of the unit under PM was expired, thus they cut the electricity.
Not to make my tenant fed up, I immediately signed a new agreement with TNB, and within 2 days the electricity was re-supplied.
After that I started digging out why had this happened. After asking PM, PM said they already re-register with TNB, using my name, some time before April.
Then I checked back with TNB whether it is true. Then only TNB realised that it is true and now, I got two account under the same unit. Then i had to close one account.
Finally TNB has refund me back the RM400 (of course i need to take the registration letter from PM, then bring it to TNB, fill in form, etc etc).

I got so pissed off with PM, they should tell us in written that they have do this, so that we know what is going on when there is some problem arise. If i knew that they have re-registered, the problem would be settled much easier.

Ray

Back to top Go down