Wangsa Metroview Condominium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New user registration and verified member

2 posters

Go down

New user registration and verified member Empty New user registration and verified member

Post  Admin Sat Dec 13, 2008 1:54 pm

Dear All Wangsa Metroview Owner ,

I am Admin of our metroview internet forum , just wan do some announcement for you all.
Due to the security purpose , since last 2 week our forum is stop for new user registration . Because we dun want others which non our condo owner disturb and create problem on our forum . Btw from my members list record ,our forum just only have 25 member included me . So that is still got a lot of owner hvnt register yet . So now i open back the user registration for those hvnt register in our forum . But same thing , due to security purpose , we hv 2nd verify . means when you all register as a member you only can view the public area . The internal discussion you all hv no permission to view until you all send me(ADMIN) a PM ( Private Message) to show me your full name your email , your contact number and your unit number then i will only add you into the verified group which can allow you all view n write the internal part of the forum .
Any problem pls kindly PM me .
Regards
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rametroview.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

New user registration and verified member Empty RE: Registration of Owner

Post  sherain Thu Jan 22, 2009 3:53 pm

Dear Admin,

Please add me into your owner list. Below is my detail: