Wangsa Metroview Condominium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pro-tem Committe

+4
vincent
twngiam
John Lin
JMC
8 posters

Go down

Pro-tem Committe Empty Pro-tem Committe

Post  JMC Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:27 pm

Dear Readers,

If you have any complains, suggestions or proposal, feel free to write to us at:

metroview2008@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Pro-tem Committee

JMC

Back to top Go down

Pro-tem Committe Empty Query on Pro-tem committee of wangsa Metroview

Post  John Lin Sun Jan 11, 2009 1:30 pm

I just joint yesterday, I waisted 2 hrs to look through the forum. I'm very regreated as the Pro-tem mentioned are just small & little problems such as:-

1. litter at mail boxes area.
2. Keep our floor cleam.
3. Flick cigarette ashes from balcony.
4. Putting up advertizing at public area.

Other forum are just not for our condo at all. It look like the Pro-tem committee is just from the developer and I query the Pro-tem is it from our condo's owners? Is it a profectional team? The condo have so much problems (So far I have bring up so many, but I can't even see one tropic brought up by the Pro-tem?). Then what is the use for the set-up of the Pro-tem?

The problems I had brought up to the developer and Pro-tem are:-

1. Using sub-standard materials -- Sub-main cabling to all the units using Alluminium wires and illegal terminated with copper wire at the LLN meter which are not allow.
where this issue will cause fire it future.

2. Fire-alarm & Intercom are no working, Door chime is not install properly.

3. Roof top gutter at Block B not proper installing.

The problems I had brought up to Pro-tem are:-

a. Ground water.
b. Parripect wall at 1st. floor.
c. Lift control wiring.
d. service opening at public area.
e. Wall finishes and painting etc.
f. cover-up carpark.
g. Service road finishing.
h. Air-corn points c/w Refrigerant pipes and etc.

I wonder what is the Pro-tem doing? Please don't forget our defective libery period only have less than 6 months to go. After this all the outstanding items & defective items will have to retify by using our own fund.

John Lin

Back to top Go down

Pro-tem Committe Empty Re: Pro-tem Committe

Post  twngiam Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:45 am

Mr Lin, I am not a pro-term committe, i thk it is not fair to "accuse" the committee of not doing any thing.
First when the building was build it was certified by certain government and profession body to check on "EVERYTHING" and it has pass their condition.
Any thing we and all of us still has to go back to PM which they are not 'Entertaining" Well PM is a sucker.
Second the committee has NOT set up, it is in the process of setting up and at this period of time the PRO_TERM cant do very much because it is NOT legal yer and CANT act on behalf of anyone.

twngiam

Back to top Go down

Post  vincent Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:08 am

twngiam wrote:Mr Lin, I am not a pro-term committe, i thk it is not fair to "accuse" the committee of not doing any thing.
First when the building was build it was certified by certain government and profession body to check on "EVERYTHING" and it has pass their condition.
Any thing we and all of us still has to go back to PM which they are not 'Entertaining" Well PM is a sucker.
Second the committee has NOT set up, it is in the process of setting up and at this period of time the PRO_TERM cant do very much because it is NOT legal yer and CANT act on behalf of anyone.

they not legal is correct, because they 10pp is no get over 51% house owner to authorize. and this pro-term committe is no to elect in malaysia legal, so maybe in government is no recognize. so they how to do job?
they say have many owner have to support they, but you can go to see have how many owner have to register here? until now 12-01-2009 just have 43 ppl to register only. but in this 43ppl is have how many is true owner here? if all is, but in we condo have 543 space here, 43/543x100% = 7.91896% only. 10% also no have.
or i give here 43ppl also have 3 space house, thn is 43X3=129/543x100% = 23.7569% only, 30%also no have.
if you can understand i idea, you can know why they no recognize in government and in developer.

vincent

Back to top Go down

Post  twngiam Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:48 am

then in this cast then go bang bang at the mo office ask them to do everything like john lin say. the 10ppl is trying to help to form the committee so that our maintenance $$ dont go to PM

twngiam

Back to top Go down

Post  vincent Mon Jan 12, 2009 12:28 pm

twngiam wrote:then in this cast then go bang bang at the mo office ask them to do everything like john lin say. the 10ppl is trying to help to form the committee so that our maintenance $$ dont go to PM

who no scared the maintenance $$ is loss. but if you is developer you is so easy to take out the power out?
we just can step bu step use the law to take back.
now we must find out all or 51% owner out to meetting and choose some can do job ppl to deal with developer.
but this ppl must have a some law intellectual, and can scold/ can talk/ can do(敢怒,敢言,敢做), like that just can guarantee we power.

vincent

Back to top Go down

Post  Raymond Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:14 pm

This is a good. someone has to throw a stone then the snowball will start rolling bigger.by the time we hv 51%, no ploblem la. Don't wait until PM maintence period over only start forming. It may take another 1 year .Too late..lol.

Raymond

Back to top Go down

Pro-tem Committe Empty Query of Pro-tem

Post  John Lin Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:40 pm

Dear twngiam,

I query them is due to my first time attented the meeting with the JBA personal regarding the rate for water. Durning the meeting JBA mentioned that the condo is under temporery supply so the charges is high due to until now PM do not full-fill their requirement, that is to increase the capacity of the pump & etc. At that time I did mentioned who's fault who should pay the difference. Unfortunately at that one of the committee member against my point that he said we can not claim for the pass over paid, we can only look for the future.

To set up a committe is to claim for our benifit & interest. Why can't we claim for our over paid from the developer? due to the developer's fault? So far I have given the committe with copies of latter of 2 of my major complain to the developer. Until todate I don't see any action from the committe. Anyway after the chinese new year I will bring these matter to LLN & I will open up a press confrence if still no action from the committe.

I know the committe is not legal yet, but they can act personally like me as an owner to go against the developer to claim our right and not helping them to escape from the fault they created.

John lin.

"]Mr Lin, I am not a pro-term committe, i thk it is not fair to "accuse" the committee of not doing any thing.
Second the committee has NOT set up, it is in the process of setting up and at this period of time the PRO_TERM cant do very much because it is NOT legal yer and CANT act on behalf of anyone.[/qu

John Lin

Back to top Go down

Pro-tem Committe Empty Action from Pro-tem.

Post  John Lin Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:49 pm

Dear Pro- tem committee,

I have given my complains to you also write so much to you all. So far what action you all have been done ? tell me , show me ? if not why write to you? Then why you all form a temporary committee and sit on it? Look we have not much time left!

John Lin.

JMC wrote:Dear Readers,

If you have any complains, suggestions or proposal, feel free to write to us at:

metroview2008@gmail.com.

Thank you.

Pro-tem Committee

John Lin

Back to top Go down

Post  Victor Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:01 am

Smile Let's make metroview great.
Victor
Victor
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  JMC Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:58 am

Dear All,

We are glad that there are many responses towards the pro-tem committee. Those who feel they can contribute more, kindly come forward and lead the way. The OLD must give way to the NEW so that the objective of the coming JMB can achieve a higher level of SUCCESS.

Pro-tem Committee

JMC

Back to top Go down

Post  danyap Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:04 pm

So, anyone would want to take the lead as per what JohnLin mentioned?

any volunteers?

danyap

Back to top Go down

Post  kswong Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:08 pm

Mr Baktha updates that the aluminium-copper electrical issue will be deal with after the forming of JMB.
kswong
kswong

Back to top Go down

Post  danyap Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:41 pm

kswong wrote:Mr Baktha updates that the aluminium-copper electrical issue will be deal with after the forming of JMB.

KS,
Thanks for the updates.

From some of the comments here, i can see that some of us are still not aware of what is going on, what is the so-called commitee doing, and what the new MO manager is doing for us.

Any chance that this problem arises because some people are not well informed?

For those of us whom has been following up with the commitee and Mr Baktha, we are aware that the ball has actually started rolling. how far has it rolled? I don't know, but at least it's rolling.

For example, the water retention problem at level B5 Block B. I can see that there are some effort on this issue; the contractors had bore a big hole on the wall and access that water retention area.

Anyway, those who feel that they can contribute to the team, you are always welcome.

danyap

Back to top Go down

Pro-tem Committe Empty pro-tem committee

Post  John Lin Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:26 pm

To the Pro-tem committee,

It is not the OLD must give way to the NEW. The old must stay the new must enter and assit the old, since the committee is not a legal body. in future all our problems should write by owners' personnally with black & white latter to the developer with copy of received chop & sign to the committee so that we can follow-up. Since the committee is not a legal body, there is no restriction of numbers of member so I suject to increase the number of committee from 10 to 20 or 30, so that more owners invole and much more easy to work with, and the old also do not required to go away. If you all think that I can help you all then I will not hastate to joint in anytime. Anyway I will try my very best to help to improve the condo as long as I have the unit here as this is part of to protect my interest too. If the old have to give way to let the new in then I will not join in as new, I will sell away my units and stop figting with the developer as I will have no more interest there.

JMC wrote:Dear All,

We are glad that there are many responses towards the pro-tem committee. Those who feel they can contribute more, kindly come forward and lead the way. The OLD must give way to the NEW so that the objective of the coming JMB can achieve a higher level of SUCCESS.

Pro-tem Committee

John Lin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum