Wangsa Metroview Condominium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

May i ask the 2009 car sticker

4 posters

Go down

May i ask the 2009 car sticker Empty May i ask the 2009 car sticker

Post  vincent Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:04 pm

May i know why our car sticker renewel of 2009 still need high fees with RM10.00

The day i went to management office there asking for renew my car sticker 2008 to 2009, but officer told me that i need to pay RM10.00. But i was remember that first year of 2008 car sticker is RM15.00 only.Why we still need pay high fees for renewal car sticker with amount RM10.00?

The renewal of resident card only RM3.00 which still need machine to process the photo .But the car sticker more simple process compare with resident card.Why the fees need RM10.00 which higher than resident card. I think this price is too high and not reasonable. Is the sticker expensive? Or the cost of marker pen ink very expensive? Or the officer salary is too high?

I dont think will renew car sticker if the fees too expensive. As i saw many people who dont have car sticker aslo allow them park inside the condo. The procedure is just need those"visitor"sign and write down the details then may can park inside the condo, so easy and save money! Beside of that, management also didnt control their parking time. Dont you think is fair for us if we still continue renew. Very Happy

vincent

Back to top Go down

May i ask the 2009 car sticker Empty 2009 car sticker

Post  chrisyhk Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Hi Vincent

I agreed with you that the Mgmt Office is charging the 2009 car sticker on high side. Can the JMB commitee write in or commuicate with the develope on our behalf to lower the fee charges ? Now they are charging Rm 10 with the current economic down turn; what happen if next year economic is going up and they will be charged more ?

We would appreciate that JMB committee do take action on this.

Regards,
Christine

chrisyhk

Back to top Go down

May i ask the 2009 car sticker Empty Car Sticker

Post  Raymond Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:01 pm

Will JMC please check thruogh the House Rules, do we have to pay for the Car Stiker? Question Question Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
During we collect the house key they want us to obey the House Rules and now do the management abide the Rules??? I am so
Evil or Very Mad
Thanks & Regards,

Raytan

Raymond

Back to top Go down

May i ask the 2009 car sticker Empty Re: May i ask the 2009 car sticker

Post  JMC Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:33 am

Noted.

Will bring this mattter to the rest of the Committee.

JMC

Back to top Go down

May i ask the 2009 car sticker Empty Re: May i ask the 2009 car sticker

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down