Wangsa Metroview Condominium
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just hope to share with all owner

3 posters

Go down

just hope to share with all owner Empty just hope to share with all owner

Post  vincent Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:16 pm

在04-01-2009 我在星洲日报的产业问诊室里看到一位屋主的的问题。他的报道是这样的:

林先生说,2004年他在旺沙玛朱(wangsa maju)地区买了一个公寓单位,2008年初领取新屋锁匙,年中才获得临时入伙纸。
现在面对的问题是当初购买及签买卖和约时,房屋的门牌号码是B-12-1, 可是,领取入伙纸后,吉隆坡市政局发了一封信,指公寓的1号门牌需改为2号,2号需改为1号,如此一来,他的单位变成B-12-2号。
最近,吉隆坡市政局产业估价署寄了一封缴交门牌税的通知书,通知书上的业主名字并没有改,意思就是林先生还是B-12-1的业主,不明白为何吉隆坡市政局的协调工作如此没有较率。
另外,他的电费但也面对同样问题,请问:这样的改变,对日后领取分层地契是否有影响?发展商在这方面可扮演什么角色?

答: 购物者协会中文组主任陈钟灵说,林先生面对的问题,看起来简单,其实有不少的手尾工作,应该认真看待。
首先,询问发展商要如何处理这个问题,按说门牌号码应该与买卖和约注明的一样,发展商这边是否有处理好?为何吉隆坡市政局要将1号门牌改为2号?然后又将2号改为1号?这令人感到很不解。
这一些问题,一定要向吉隆坡市政局了解清楚,包括要求相关部门的负责人给予合理解释。
由于门牌号码与买卖和约不同,水费单、电费、门牌税单、排污费单的地址,都需要做出修改,这些除了花一些时间进出相关公司或部门、获得解决后,一般不需要担心。
比较令人不安的是,日后办理分层地契转移手续时,门牌号码与买卖和约注明的不一样,会否造成麻烦,确实有些伤脑筋。
林先生除了向发展商了解,最好也抽空上一趟吉隆坡市政局,将可能面对的问题向他们反映,希望他们认真处理。

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i read finish this new, i have some question. this house we use the money to buy, buy the time we S & P inside is B-12-1. but now the developer have a fault in DBKL, than we the house number is change. now the problem is come out , we have many letter is send wrong and can received. now we want settle the problem , but we must go many place to ask or change, is very waste we time to do.
now i want to ask , why we want go to many place to waste time? this is developer job lo, is no we job. why we want help developer to do it? Developer take we money but no do the job finish, how can they do like that. this is no fair lo. where we got the service, we pay full money lo, developer no pay back we money lo.
this is very big problem lo.

hope have a this problem owner can come out or leave down you phone number, we must see how to settle the problem. we cant diam here and make a stupid they.

vincent

Back to top Go down

just hope to share with all owner Empty Re: just hope to share with all owner

Post  twngiam Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:17 pm

I believe that article is refering to MV and it is not only unit 1 and 2 but also affecting unit 9 and 10 .

You ask PM to settle this problem, they had solved it by saying "WET WET WATER" , "NO problem 1". hahahaha

twngiam

Back to top Go down

just hope to share with all owner Empty Sleeping DBKL and PM

Post  Raymond Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:37 pm

We have to bring this up during the coming meeting on the 14/1/08 9.00pm .
Regards,

Raymond

Back to top Go down

Post  vincent Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:37 am

twngiam wrote:I believe that article is refering to MV and it is not only unit 1 and 2 but also affecting unit 9 and 10 .

You ask PM to settle this problem, they had solved it by saying "WET WET WATER" , "NO problem 1". hahahaha

haha this is wet wet water, but now i find a problem now, but dont know this is big or small?
in friday i post one topic is today i got a one email
i just ask some perplex me problem only, than have a guy call my father to scold my father. but my father is dont know what i ask, just tell he direct call me. after 5pm i have received 1 email and ask my phone number, i have send back my phone number to he, but he until now also no call me. But in friday night 8.30pm i login my id, i found out i cant post any thing here, same is a block me lo.
i dont understand why they same the kid, i just ask something also cant? or they scared my question give many owner see. on start they say here is give all house owner to use, but now they no give my use lo. i have 3 condo there and now is want consider want to buy 1 town house there. but i also can ask question here, now i dont know who can ask thing here? or just they can ask only, other owner can ask? if like that here is very not democracy.
now i want post any NEWTOPIC, computer must show users granted special access

vincent

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down